Well, I guess I'll go first

Take a few minutes, if you can spare them, please, and introduce yourself!

Well, I guess I'll go first

Postby Wildflower » Tue May 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Seeing how no one else has introduced themselves, I guess I'll go first.

My name is Sarah, and I live in Utah. I'm currently being homeschooled through highschool. I've known (as in, a face-to-face meeting) the Rice family for nearly 3 years now. However, I've *known* them for much longer, as a result of my parents meeting theirs over a homeschooling internet forum. Most of Mr. Rice's posts (which, if you know him, aren't short) were printed off and read to the family over dinner. It did usually take the *entire* dinner time to work through a post! This lead to a feeling of knowing the whole family long before I ever *met* them.

I'm the second eldest of 7 kids, and the eldest of the 6 still at home. Life has *interesting* (in a negative way) for me the last year or so, and throughout it the Rice family (particularly *Chris*) have been there for me and been very key in my support network. Their music was no small part of this blessing.

I am also heavily involved with competitive speech and debate, through the National Christian Forensics and Communications Association (ncfca.org). It's taught me a lot, and it makes conversations with me just a bit more interesting. ;) I've competed in Team Policy debate, Lincoln Douglas debate, and 5 different speech events. August will start my third (and probably last) year of competing.

And that's a bit about me! How about you?
Wildflower

Return to Intro Alley